Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Yankee Fans . . .

I was born in Detroit, so I am excited that the Tigers beat the Yankees. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't want to gloat; I want to help. I realize that Yankee fans have no idea what to do with the rest of their October. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Become a hockey fan.

2. Create a festive autumn centerpiece using pine cones and craft glue.

3. Dancing with the Stars . . . I here Chaz Bono is still a contender!

4. Oktoberfest!

5. Become a basketball fan. Watch ESPN 12's coverage of the NBA lockout.

6. Prepare pies for Thanksgiving.

7. The new Charlie's Angels series!

8. Make your own Halloween costume.

9. Watch classic episodes of Two and a Half Men - WINNING!

10. Get on the salary cap bandwagon. It will make losing in the postseason less embarrassing.

That's all I have, enjoy your time off!

1 comment: